Shadt318 | 2022-05-24 16:08:37 UTC | #1 What is the best approach for forwarding a specific iMessage to drafts. Ie; I have some information in my iMessage to forward to a draft work space. How can I accomplish this aspect ? ------------------------- agiletortoise | 2022-05-24 16:24:24 UTC | #2 I don't think the Messages app has any support for integration. I think the only option you have to copy-paste. The menu options when you select a message in the app do not offer any kind of "Share" option or similar, only "Copy" ------------------------- Blue | 2022-05-24 18:53:57 UTC | #3 Bizarrely, the only method of automatically retrieving content from messages in the history of iMessage (as far as I know) is through Siri Shortcuts automations. ![iMessage ⇨ Drafts Automation](https://i.snap.as/bidI7B6g.png) Using the `Received Message From:` trigger, you have a few different types of content that are passed in the form of `Shortcut Input` (note the third screenshot above.) I just tested it and it still works! Though there's no way for me to share the configuration directly, unfortunately. -------------------------